Belle 3G mPERS
Peace of mind for about a dollar a day. Our most popular model! Belle is an emergency alert pendant featuring two-way voice, and it works anywhere in the US where there is AT&T or CDMA coverage.
The Belle mobile personal emergency response system features a rechargeable battery life of up to 30 days per charge, and it is shower-safe.
Belle+ mPERS with Fall Detection & GPS
The Belle+ 3G emergency alert pendant features fall detection, GPS and WiFi location technologies. It offers your customers the confidence to live life on their terms, with the comfort of getting help if needed, anytime and anywhere in the US with AT&T coverage.
USE Pics and Belle + mPERS with Fall Detection & GPS videos
Orion powers Freeus mobile personal emergency response system products.
Using Orion, Freeus mPERS devices send both voice and location data simultaneously to the emergency call center, allowing users to talk to care specialists and receive help around the clock, at home and away. If a Belle or eResponder user is outside the cellular coverage area, Orion enables devices to dial 911 directly using other compatible area networks.
Features of Orion:
- Location-Based Services (LBS): LBS is technology that determines user location; Orion also incorporates GPS technology for Belle+ and eCare+Voice, enabling caregivers and emergency care specialists to locate users if needed.
- Home Indicator: Orion utilizes a proprietary algorithm for determining whether the mPERS user is likely at home, enabling quicker dispatch by care specialists.
- Alert Notifications: Orion sends automatic text message and email notifications to Medical Alert King device users and caregivers for low battery and power off conditions.
- e911 Technology: Orion features patent-pending location technology that allows care specialists to transfer Belle and eResponder users directly to 911 operators for phase two locations, and then reconnects the user with specialists when the 911 call ends. Orion seamlessly communicates with AvantGuard Monitoring Centers to ensure that when the button is pressed on a Medical Alert King device, a competent and kind voice is available around the clock to provide assistance and reassure mPERS users.
Both of AvantGuard’s facilities are UL-Listed, exceeding all of the Underwriters Laboratories stringent requirements for alarm monitoring facilities set forth in UL 827. AvantGuard maintains two central station monitoring facilities to protect users under any circumstance.
The AvantGuard technology includes:
- Auto-start engine driven generators with multiple fuel sources
- Redundant wide-area network circuits connecting our facilities
- Mirrored SurGard System III receivers
- 5-way redundancy between AvantGuard’s Stages by SGS automation servers